代写 TAG标签
网站地图
返回首页

股息每股税后扣除业的务费用

时间:2016-04-15 08:57来源:www.ukassignemnt.org 作者:留学生作业 点击:

扣除业务费用
The Deducting Business Expenses Accounting Essay

股息是税后利润按类别股份数量和他们有分配给股东的份额。

小公司总是在一个会计年度结束的时候分红。大公司通常在每季度派息。董事会可以决定时间和红利的数量。优先股持有者在一个固定利率中获得股息。普通股可以接收任何数量的股息,基于公司的利润水平。在正常情况下,所有股息都应征税。

这些都是利润的分配,所以该公司之前必须盈利支付股息。如果没有利润,只有两种方式偿还贷款和薪水。董事必须投票和在今年年底之前拟定决定利润分配的股息。公司必须为所有股东支付股息。支付股息,公司必须持有一个董事会议宣布股息和保持的会议记录,即使你是唯一的董事。你必须在公司的账户中记录包括股息税收抵免的股息。税收抵免意味着公司和股东分红时不需要纳税,但股东可能需要支付税收。

股息支付的公司,股利凭单必须显示公司的名称、日期、股东名称、数量的股息和红利的税收抵免。你必须保持两个副本的凭证,一个用于你的个人纳税申报表,另一个用于你的公司记录。

董事的贷款

如果你把你自己的钱投入公司,它被记录在董事的贷款帐户中,里面的总数是公司欠你的钱。

Dividend is a share of the after tax profit distributed to the shareholders according to the class of shares and number they have.

The small companies always distribute dividends at the end of an accounting year. The larger companies usually distribute dividends every quarter. The board of directors can decided timing and the amount of the dividends. The preferred stock holders receive dividends first and at a fixed rate. Ordinary shares can receive any amount of dividend based on the level of profit of the company. Under normal circumstances, all dividend payments are taxable, often at the source.

These are a distribution of profits, so the company must be making a profit before paid dividends. If there is no profit, only two ways to repayment of the director's loan and salary. The directors must be votes on and minutes drawn up before the year end to decide on the distribution of profits in dividends. The company must pay dividends to all shareholders. To pay the dividends, the company must hold a director's meeting to declare the dividends and keep minutes of the meeting, even if you are the only director. You must include a dividend tax credit in the value of the dividend when you record it in company's accounts. The tax credit means the company and the shareholders do not need to pay tax when the dividend is paid, but the shareholders may have to pay the tax.

For dividend payment of the company, the dividend voucher must showing the company's name, date, shareholders' name, amount of the dividend and the amount of the dividend tax credit. You must keep two copies of the voucher, one for your personal tax return and one for your company records.

董事的贷款——Directors' loan

If you put your own money into the company, then this is recorded in the director's loan account which totals the money the company owes you. If the cash flow of the company can support, you can draw from this at any time without any tax liability. While it sits in the company you are entitled to charge the company interest. The interest rate is determined by the Board of Directors and should be at a reasonable commercial rate. The interest you receive must declare on personal tax return as it will be subject to tax.

薪水——Salary

If you want the company pay you a salary, expenses or benefits, you must register the company as an employer with HM Revenue &Customs.

扣除业务费用——Deducting Business Expenses

Business expenses are the cost of carrying on a trade or business. These expenses are usually deductible if the business is operated to make a profit.

Which expenses can be deducted from the profits of the company?

To be deductible, a business expense must be both ordinary and necessary. An ordinary expense is common and accepted in your trade or business. A necessary expense is helpful and appropriate for your trade or business. An expense does not have to be indispensable to be considered necessary.

Separate business expenses are important of the following expenses:

The expenses used on the cost of goods sold,

Personal expenses, and

The expenses on capital

Cost of Goods Sold

If your business manufactures products or purchases them for resale, you must value inventory at the beginning and end of every tax year to determine your cost of goods sold. The cost of goods sold may include some of your expenses. Cost of goods sold is deducted from your gross receive to figure your gross profit for the year. If you include an expense in the cost of goods sold, you cannot deduct it in business expense.

There are four types of expenses can go into figuring the cost of goods sold.

The cost of products or raw materials, including freight

Direct labor costs ,including annuity plans or contributions to pensions for workers who produce the products

Storage

工厂支出——Factory expenditure

Under the uniform capitalization rules, you must capitalize the direct costs and some of the indirect costs for certain production or resale activities. Indirect costs include tax, rent, interest storage, processing, administrative costs, purchasing, handling, and repackaging.

If your average annual gross receipts (or those of your predecessor) for the preceding 3 tax years are not more than $10 million, this rule does not apply to personal property you acquire for resale.

资本费用——The expenses on capital

You must use, not to deduct, some costs. These costs which are called capital expenses, are a part of your investment in your business. Capital expenses are deemed to assets in your business. In an ordinary way, there are three types of costs you capitalize. First one, start-up cost of the business. Second, company assets. Thirdly, improvements.

人员费用——Personal Expenses

In a general way, you cannot deduct personal, family, or living expenses. However, if you have an expense used partly for business and partly for personal purposes, divide the total cost between the business and personal parts. You can deduct the business part of it.

For example, if you borrow money and use 85% of it for business and the other 15% for a family travel, you can deduct 85% of the interest as a business expense. The other 15% is personal interest and can not deductible.

家庭业务使用——Business Use of Your Home

If you use your home to do business, you should be able to deduct expenses for the business use of your home. These expenses are includes depreciation, utilities, repairs, insurance and mortgage interest.

汽车业务费用——Business Use of Your Car

You can deduct car expenses if you use your car in your business. You must divide your expenses based on actual mileage if you use your car for both business and personal purposes.

其他类型的业务费用——Other Types of Business Expenses

Salary to employees - In a general way, you can deduct the fees you give your employees for the services they perform for your business.

Retirement Plans - Retirement plans are savings plans that offer you tax advantages to set aside money for your own, and your employees' retirement.

Rent Expense - Rent is any amount you pay for the use of property you do not own by yourself. In general, the rent is only for property you use in your trade or business you can deduct the rent as an expense. If you have or will receive equity in or title to the property, the rent is not deductible.

Interest - Business interest expense is an amount charged for the use of money you borrowed for business activities.

Taxes - You can deduct various federal, state, local, and foreign taxes directly attributable to your trade or business as business expenses.

Insurance - Generally speaking, you can deduct the ordinary and necessary cost of insurance as a business expense, if it is for your trade, business, or profession

Whether any relief against corporation tax will be available to him if he incurs trading losses in the first year of trading as a limited company.

The earned income relief is available to him, if he incurs trading losses.

Earned income relief is a relief to provide recognition for individuals who receive income from business, work, trade, profession or vocation.

If his age is below 55, the earned income relief is $1,000. The age between 55 to 50, the earned income relief is $3,000. If the age is above 60 years old, the earned income relief is $4,000.

Section B

Goods and Services Tax (GST) looks like Valued Added Tax (VAT) in other countries. It is a relatively new form of tax in Singapore. Goods and Services Tax was implemented on 1st April 1994 in Singapore. Goods and Services Tax(GST) is levied on the supply of goods and services in Singapore and the import of goods into Singapore. GST is an indirect tax. The rate of GST is 7%, bases on the selling price of goods and services provided by GST registered business entities in Singapore. Collection GST is seen as a means to lower personal and corporate income tax rates while maintaining a steady revenue base for the government.



推荐内容
  • 英国作业
  • 美国作业
  • 加拿大作业
  • 英国essay
  • 澳洲essay
  • 美国essay
  • 加拿大essay
  • MBA Essay
  • Essay格式范文
  • 澳洲代写assignment
  • 代写英国assignment
  • Assignment格式
  • 如何写assignment
  • case study
  • literature review
  • Research Proposal
  • Summary范文
  • Reference格式
  • presentation
  • report格式
  • PEST分析法
  • Admission Essay
  • Personal Statement
  • Motivation Letter
  • Application Letter
  • recommendation letter